CLIENT SUCCESS TEAM
Client Success Consultant
FULL TIME – UNITED KINGDOM
Due to the rapid growth we’re experiencing regionally and globally, we’re looking to find the newest member of our rapidly growing UK team.
The role will suit someone passionate about helping clients succeed and who wants to make a difference.
FYI is a cloud document management and automation engine for accountants in practice. Designed and built by accountants, t’s a way of re-engineering email and management and document management, and automating processes to save time on repetitive tasks, improve accuracy and boost productivity. Our clients are senior partners, practice managers, accountants and administrators in busy accounting firms. Since launching towards the end of 2018, we’ve gained more than 9,000 users from firms of all sizes. We’re onboarding practices every week, and our team is growing and conquering new challenges every day. With headquarters in Adelaide, we are rapidly growing across Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
Our Client Success Team:
Our Client Success team is the face of the FYI platform used by forward-thinking accounting practices. The team consists of four areas – onboarding, training, support, and content. The team is responsible for delivering best-in-class implementation processes and outcomes, supporting new and existing practices via our Help Centre, and creating amazing content for varying delivery modes. Client success is what gets us up in the morning! We empower accounting practices to use the FYI platform effectively to automate their processes, adopt best practices and shave minutes off daily tasks clients of FYI.
You will be responsible for onboarding new users to the FYI platform and continue working with them to help them gain results from our document management and automation platform. Work closely with new FYI clients, guiding them through their onboarding journey to ensure a positive experience and make them advocates of FYI.
The agile nature of the team means your time will also include supporting our clients. Our Support Team are our front-line representatives assisting the growing number of accounting practices using the FYI platform globally. We strive to make every client happy, interacting by email and online meeting tools to respond to queries, concerns and requests about FYI and its many features. Our clients are senior partners, practice managers, accountants and administrators using FYI daily in busy accounting firms. Your role is to understand and support them so they can shave minutes off repetitive daily tasks and boost their productivity.
- Assist with the set-up and configuration of FYI for each practice.
- Advocate for and persuade users towards best practice use of the FYI platform.
- Establish a positive relationship with new and existing clients.
- Project manage the onboarding journey, including the successful migration and refiling of data from each client’s legacy document management system (which is completed by our migration team).
- Deliver training for new practices via live webinars
- Deliver excellent customer service through timely, accurate and helpful email responses to client support tickets.
- Correctly determine the cause of support issues, select and explain the best solution, and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Empower end-users to support themselves using our knowledge base.
- Become an expert in the FYI platform, with a thorough understanding of the onboarding process and how to use existing and new features.
- Communicate effectively with the Product, Engineering and Client Success teams at FYI, and provide feedback from clients to these teams to better our product.
- Work with the team to identify and implement improvements to processes, templates and content to benefit the team and our clients.
You’ll love this role if you:
- Have worked in an accounting practice.
- Have experience leading businesses or clients through cloud technology transformations.
- Have good time management and organisational skills and are comfortable managing multiple competing priorities in a constantly changing environment.
- Love a fun and fast-paced environment!
- Love to help your team and clients achieve their goals.
- Are a good communicator (written and verbal) and can articulate complex information in an easy-to-understand way.
- Are eager to grow with the company and lead strategic initiatives to improve the client experience.
- Are an advocate for change and passionate about taking the boring out of accounting!
We’d also love it if you have one, some or all!
- Experience using FYI.
- Experience using practice management software such as Xero Practice Manager, Iris or CCH
- Are familiar with document management systems like Virtual Cabinet and others
- Experience on sharing you’re your knowledge with teams on new tech
What success looks like:
- Project managing quickstart and assisted onboardings with practices.
- Effective adoption and understanding of all FYI features.
- Acceptable support case volumes and response times in accordance with Support procedures
- Effective use of Zoom calls where required to assist clients on technical queries.
- Positive client experiences and feedback.
Deliverables in the First 6 Weeks:
- Familiarisation and understanding of the FYI platform.
- Side-by-side training/mentoring.
- Starting to project manage onboarding jobs with assistance.
- Ability to find and retrieve relevant help articles or related tickets to solve support tickets.
- An initial review will be held with your manager after 3-months to discuss progress.
- Additional performance reviews will be scheduled at 6-months (end of probationary period) and 12-months and will continue every 6-months on an ongoing basis.
Benefits and Perks:
- Work remotely
- Competitive salary to match experience
- Opportunities for career progression
- Professional, dynamic, customer-driven company
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us how you have championed technology in your current practice, and why you are suitable for this role.
Note – Candidates with less experience will be considered for appropriate roles.