FULL-TIME – Adelaide SA
We are looking for a Delivery Lead who will be responsible to ensure things get done.
FYI is a cloud document management and automation engine for accountants in practice. Designed and built by accountants, it’s a way of re-engineering email and management and document management, and automating processes to save time on repetitive tasks, improve accuracy and boost productivity. Our clients are senior partners, practice managers, accountants and administrators in busy accounting firms. Since launching at the end of 2018, we’ve gained more than 14,000 users from firms of all sizes. We’re onboarding practices every week, and our team is growing and conquering new challenges every day. With headquarters in Adelaide, we are rapidly growing across Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
About the Team:
Based in Adelaide, South Australia, we are a team of passionate individuals on a mission to provide the best-in-market tech solution improving the productivity of accounting practices globally. Our role is to understand our customers’ needs, empower them to use the FYI platform effectively and deliver positive experiences to every user at every touch-point. We are all ambitious, hands-on and focused on scaling the business.
We are looking for a Delivery Lead who will be responsible to ensure things get done. Within the Engineering team you will be involved in all stages of the development lifecycle performing project planning, delegation, monitoring and reporting. Responsible for the delivery of all projects and initiatives you will be in direct contact with various teams within FYI including product management, quality, support, and content.
You will have a strong understanding and experience in:
- Developing agile processes
- Building roadmaps and Kanban boards
- Setting workflow management for the teams
- Working closely with development, quality, and product management
- Creation and maintenance of documentation on projects and actions
- Working within a remote team
- Similar role experience in a SAAS environment
This opportunity is right for you if:
- Quality focused
- Can create outcome-oriented procedures
- Detect hidden problems and strive to solve them
- Embrace continuous performance
- Love taking action items and ensuring they are completed
- Have an interest or passion in technology
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary to match experience
- Work remotely
- Highly collaborative team
- Opportunities for career progression
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com telling us about your experience in Support & Escalation, and why you are suitable for this role.
Note – Candidates with less experience will be considered for appropriate roles.