CLIENT SUCCESS TEAM
FULL-TIME – AUSTRALIA
Looking for the right opportunity to take your career to the next level? Do you believe that well-documented processes create successful outcomes? Would you like to play a pivotal role in our global mission to re-engineer accounting practices?
Then, we want you to join our team! FYI is rapidly growing, and we have an exciting opportunity for a motivated, hands-on team member looking to lead our team to success. We will expose you to many facets of the software industry – learn the ropes and define your own career!
Our Support Team are our front-line representatives helping the growing number of accounting practices using the FYI platform, globally. We strive to make every client happy, interacting by email and online meeting tools to respond to queries, concerns and requests about FYI and its many features. Our clients are senior partners, practice managers, accountants and administrators using FYI daily in busy accounting firms. The team’s purpose is to understand and support them so they can shave minutes off repetitive daily tasks and boost their productivity.
Reporting directly to the Head of Client Success, you will bring attention, knowledge and resources to situations that might otherwise result in a negative customer experience or ineffective team.
A typical day will consist of getting your hands dirty processing support tickets, with the remaining half of your day encompassing day-to-day management of the team, leading daily huddles, and continual improvement of documented processes and content for our team and users.
- Deliver excellent customer service through timely, accurate and helpful email responses to client support tickets, and phone calls/meetings as required.
- Correctly determine the cause of support issues, explain the best solution, and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Accurately document all issues in the ticket tracking system, editing, and updating help centre content based on successful client issue resolution.
- Identify trends and efficiently escalate with well-reasoned concerns for further investigations.
- Escalate issues to the Engineering team as required, following procedures and guidelines.
- Identify increased ticket volumes and efficiently determine if escalation is required to gain support resources and maintain low customer wait times.
- Day to day management of the Support team and support queue, including but not limited to running our daily huddle.
- Provide ongoing training and mentoring to the Support team to grow their technical and troubleshooting skills, while following the FYI Performance and Development process in providing consistent and regular staff feedback.
- Continual improvement of the support process, including but not limited to, updating the documented procedures, training of the Support team, reviewing processed tickets, and improving the functionality and use of the support ticketing system.
- Working closely and proactively with the Support and Content teams to improve the end-users experience with FYI, including but not limited creation of new help articles, regular review of existing help articles for accuracy, and expediate end-user outcomes using self-serve methods.
- Provide insights to our Product & Engineering teams in weekly meetings including early identification of issues based on ticket themes/user feedback and problem solving of next steps for a resolution.
- Become an expert in the FYI platform, with a thorough understanding of the onboarding process and how to use existing and new features.
Extras to add in:
- Great working environment based in Adelaide’s Eastend, or remote if not Adelaide based
- Competitive salary to match experience
- Amazing opportunities for career progression into management
- Professional, dynamic, customer-driven company
You’ll love this role if you:
- Have 5 + years experience working in a support centre
- Are a good communicator (written and verbal) and can articulate complex information in an easy-to-understand way
- Love to help your team and customers achieve their goals
- Love a fun and fast-paced environment
- Are eager to grow your career with a company expanding its global reach
FYI is a cloud document management and automation engine for accountants in practice. Designed and built by accountants, t’s a way of re-engineering email and management and document management, and automating processes to save time on repetitive tasks, improve accuracy and boost productivity. Our clients are senior partners, practice managers, accountants and administrators in busy accounting firms. Since launching at the end of 2018, we’ve gained more than 12,000 users from firms of all sizes. We’re onboarding practices every week, and our team is growing and conquering new challenges every day. With headquarters in Adelaide, we are rapidly growing across Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com telling us about your experience in Support, and why you are suitable for this role.
Note – Candidates with less experience will be considered for appropriate roles.