Discover What's New
Keep visiting to find out about our latest and greatest time-saving features and automations.
FYI Product Update | September 2022
New this month within FYI…..
- New Lists has been released to the following areas within FYI. Clients, Documents, Knowledge and Admin.
- Resize and Autosize column width
- Pin columns to the left or right
- Scroll continuously and seamlessly
- Plus many more exciting updates to your lists in FYI
- Enhancement to Email Autofile, set the autofile mode for your emails at an individual level. Take control over contacts with individual autofile on contacts.
- Create Job automation step now allows Job Custom Fields to be added when created, better yet can be copied from a trigger job
Take a look at the other features released this month.
FYI Product Update | August 2022
New this month within FYI….
- This month saw us release our Microsoft Teams integration as an alternative method to email when notifications are sent by FYI
- A new E-Learning course has been added in for “Accelerating your Workflow” This will help you utilise our Workflow to speed up review and approval of emails and documents
- Practice Styling has been released, FYI admins can now set Default Font and Default Font Size for your practice
Also read more about the enhancement to the automation step “Execute Process”
New Microsoft Teams Integration
We are excited to announce our latest integration with Microsoft Teams. You can use this feature to reduce the noise of your inbox but never miss an important notification.
You will receive a notification in Teams when you are:
- Assigned a Task
- Your delegated task has been completed
- You are “Mentioned” in a comment
FYI Product Update | July 2022
New this month within FYI….
- Export Automatons, This will make sharing with each other that much simpler.
- Job Automation enhancements, Using create job step in your Automation’s you can now copy from values using Trigger Jobs, and Merge Fields for the Client Name.
- New Learn Section for Learning To use FYI like a pro. The courses in here separate out the new user training for those wanting to get the most out of the FYI platform.
Also catch a sneak peek at New Lists….
June 2022: What’s New and Improved
New this month within FYI…. Update multiple Custom Fields at the same time – a handy tool to save time when updating Clients and Jobs. The GST Return Job process automation has been added to our automation library and is ready for you to import, test and activate. And our latest Learn course has been released – Collaborating on Documents. Learn how to use FYI’s Collaborate feature to Co-Edit and Share documents.
FYI Product Update | June 2022
Our latest product update introduces some exciting new features, with a look at our product roadmap to see what’s on the horizon. Highlights include:
- New Features – New Workflow Jobs, new practice styling, auto-complete tasks, and new lists that power up your access to info in FYI.
- New Automations – available for import from our Automation Library. now available for import from our Automation Library.
- New Integrations – connect with PDFit, to edit PDF’s in the cloud. And watch this space for integrations with Microsoft Teams and Zapier – coming soon!
- New Learning Resources – new automations that will create a series of emails, tasks and interactive exercises for your team to complete, plus new eLearning courses to help your team get more out of FYI.
New Workflow Jobs for practices integrating with Xero Practice Manager
This great new feature turbo-boosts your ability to manage workflows in FYI!
If your practice has annual billing jobs set up in Xero Practice Manager, your XPM tasks will now sync through to FYI as Workflow Jobs, providing new ways to monitor and track XPM Tasks and Jobs.
- Get quick access to XPM tasks assigned to any XPM billing job, without leaving FYI
- Track workflow for each interim piece of work, and update budgets and job states on the fly
- Bulk update job details such as start date, due date or any custom fields
- Apply custom user roles to assign responsibilities and improve transparency
There’s no need for double entry – all info is readily available in both FYI and XPM.
And this is where the fun really begins…. Workflow Jobs can be used in automations to help manage workloads and save you time. Auto-send outstanding work reminders, auto-create documents for job kick off, and a whole lot more!
Managing workflows in FYI has never been easier!
May 2022: What’s New and Improved
This month we released Workflow Jobs – a game changing feature for practices using Annual Billing Jobs in XPM. This allows you to monitor and track your XPM Tasks using the full suite of jobs functionality within FYI. Business Structure can now be displayed as a column in your clients list. Use it to sort and filter your clients – and to run automations – like sending bulk email communications to your clients based on their business structure. And we’ve welcomed PDFit to the FYI family, so you can edit PDFs in the cloud rather than saving PDF documents to your desktop.
April 2022: What’s New and Improved
This month has seen the release of AutoComplete Tasks – a great new tool to use in your automations. For example, a task can now be set to auto-complete when the status of a document has updated to “Client Signed”. A great little time-saver! Bulk Update can now be used to update multiple Client Custom Fields. Use it to apply a current date on mass, or to set a specific date and update your client’s lodgement due dates in a flash. Plus you’ll find improvements to Email Signatures – now easier to personalise, with more formatting options.
FYI Product Update | March 2022
In this 90-minute webinar, Rob Cameron and Cassie Kaddatz announce some exciting new features and shared their ideas on best practices for Jobs and Workflow Jobs. Highlights include:
- New ways to maintain client data
- New ways to manage your jobs in FYI
- eLearning courses, available to all
- Our new Automation Library
Plus new Sample Clients, even more ways to get support from the FYI team, and a whole lot more.